Our challenge for this month is not so difficult, but quite important!
- A shower takes less water than taking a bath unless you shower for more than 8 minutes!
- By taking a short shower you can save money, but also reduce the amount of precious drinkable water you use to wash yourself with!
- One might think of timing a shower and a song or two might make it more fun (see also short shower songs and more tips at Do The Green Thing)
- Try to reduce the flow of water either manually or by installing a very efficient high aeration shower head (which you can find in shops like BRICO for about 15 €).
- A thermostatic knob might also help to find the right temperature immediately so you do not loose water before you actually take the shower.
Good luck with finding your favorite short shower tune!