- Use a variety of plant species, especially hazelnut, hawthorn, and lime tree (tilia/linde/tilleul) are popular.
- Do not clean up leaves and stems from your garden until after the winter.
- Practice eco gardening: no pesticide or insecticides.
- Do not cut the grass too often and leave it high in some spots.
- Leave some of the nettles, they love it!
- Flowers provide them with nectar and pollen.
- Make a shelter for the winter for them and watch them cuddle up.
- They are the perfect solution for aphids or plant lice on your roses!
Sunbeams Wildlife Sheet - How to Attract Lady Bugs to Your GardenWritten by Alex
Read 1430 times